Discover your strength. Awaken your spirit.
1301 Lafayette Street • Fort Wayne, IN 46802
10329 Illinois Rd • Fort Wayne, IN 46814
ph 260-627-YOGA (9642)
- Relieves tension headaches and chronic back pain.
- Decreases muscles tension, stiffness and improves joint range of motion.
- Lowers blood pressure and quiets stress hormones in the body.
- Increases circulation.
- Boosts the immune system (increases flow of lymphatic fluid).
- Promotes faster healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments.
- Improves sports performance (warms up the muscles as it improves circulation in the body without causing pre-event tiring, increases flexibility and range of motion).
- Faster recovery between workouts (relieves muscle cramps and spasms, jump starts the process of removing lactic acid and metabolic buildup in muscles that occurs with exercise).
- Breaks up scar tissue in the body (this can reduce the chance of a recurring injury).
- Reduces pain and swelling.
- Promotes well being by stimulating the release of endorphins (body's natural painkillers and mood elevators), promoting deep relaxation, satisfying the need for human touch and by providing more energy to do the things you love!
- Improves sleep patterns.
- Eases symptoms of fibromyalgia.
- Pregnancy, labor and delivery can go more smoothly with massage (due to the reasons listed above).
Treat sore muscles and simply melt away the stresses of the day with your choice of massage! Massages are offered at both locations, by appointment only. Please call 260.627.YOGA(9642) or REQUEST ONLINE.
90 minutes for $108
Begin your treatment with 20 minutes of rejuvenation in our FAR Infrared sauna to soothe muscles and begin to detox, lower blood pressure, and increase circulation, all before your massage begins. Refresh with raindrop medicinal lavendar aromatherapy down your spine. Allow yourself to be carried into a state of bliss as your take time away from your worries. Alleviate stress and tension by tending to frequently neglected areas such as the face and scalp during this full body massage. Techniques include range of motion, gentle stretching, rocking, skin rolling, hand and foot reflexology and more.
75 minutes $80
Enjoy a therapeutic massage with the use of warm towels and medicinal aromatherapy oils to enhance your personal goals of health and wellness.
60 minutes $65
This therapeutic massage concentrates relaxation and releases chronic patterns of tension in the body through long quick strokes and rolling pressure on tensed areas. It improves circulation and relaxation, leaving you in a state of bliss.
50 minutes $65
This relaxing massage for two nurtures both the mother and child. Ease discomforts associated with pregnancy such as pressure, swelling, and an aching back. Extra care and attention are given to your comfort, and stage of pregnancy. Please let us know the number of weeks of your pregnancy when scheduling.
75 minutes $80
This therapeutic massage concentrates relaxation and releases chronic patterns of tension in the body through long quick strokes and rolling pressure on tensed areas. It improves circulation and relaxation, leaving you in a state of bliss. Your massage will be complete with a soothing and balancing facial using all natural ayuvedic skin care products. We use ISUN all natural vegan products. Its Yoga for your skin. Feel radiant and relaxed. 75 minute session
90 minutes $90
The healing power of stones is legendary. Your therapist uses smooth, warm stones to release tight muscles and energy pathways through a blend of gentle pressure and traditional massage. Stone massage involves the application of water-heated basalt stones of varying sizes to key points on the body, giving a deep massage and creating sensations of comfort and warmth. The direct heat relaxes muscles, allowing manipulation of a greater intensity than with regular massage. Hot Stone massage leaves you feeling deeply relaxed, allowing you to let go of all the stress that is held within your body.
50 minutes $65
Reiki, also known as Universal Life Force, is a method of laying the hands on various centers of the body to stimulate energy body function. Reiki can be used to bring about positive changes in many areas of a client’s life including physical, mental and emotional healing. Reiki has the effect of balancing the energy body and the energy centers to bring about these effects of self-healing. The practitioner acts as a conduit for universal life energy and transmits that energy through direct contact with the client.
100 minutes $180
This superb treatment uses full body exfoliation followed by hot towels, scalp massage, face and body lymphatic drainage, heand and foot reflexology, aromatherapy, and hot stones.
50 minutes $65
This ancient form of healing techniques uses a variety of pressure point movements concentrating on the nerve endings in the feet to bring a sense of comfort and relaxation the entire body. Reflexology fine tunes the body through its reflex points.