Renew Body and mind with our Ayurveda and Yoga Retreat in Kerala, India, January 27-February 3, 2023
Eat, Pray, and Self-Love on our Ayurveda and Yoga Renewal Retreat in Kerala India. Kerala is the homeland of authentic Ayurveda. Our Living Yoga and Ayurveda retreat is an opportunity to receive daily authentic Ayurveda treatments, individualized for your constitution, and nourish your senses in the beautiful land of lush green landscapes and crystal clear beaches. Hit pause on the stress of daily living and experience total rejuvenation and purification during our Living Ayurveda Retreat.
During our 7-night stay we will savor vegetarian meals, receive daily ayurvedic treatments, and renew with yoga and meditation, led Dani McGuire(Vani).
Included in your retreat:
- Deluxe accommodations
- Initial, daily, and final consultation with the doctor.
- Daily Ayurveda Treatments
- Ayurveda Cuisine: composition of Individual diet menu.
- Free Ayurvedic medicines during the treatment.
- Ayurveda Cooking Class
- Daily yoga and meditation w/Ayurvedic Yoga Therapist Dani McGuire
- Airport transfer from Thiruvananthapuram(TRV)
- $500 or 20% non-refundable deposit secures your spot. Remaining balance due December 10th 2022
- Room Prices From $2048 Shared-$2425 Single rooms.
Not Included in your retreat:
- International airfare to Trivandrum (TRV)
- Gratuity for resort staff, and treatments.
Dani McGuire(Vani) E-RYT500, C-IAYT, AWC, AYT
Dani “Vani” founder of pranayoga and the method of Sattva Vinyasa Yoga Therapy has practiced yoga for over 22 years and practiced yoga therapy since 2007. Her journey began as she was healing from an eating disorder and chronic pain. Learning Yoga and Ayurveda has helped her in healing and she wants to share this with others through yoga therapy, ayurveda wellness counseling, and her book.
Dani is author of The Path of Joyful Living a modern day approach to kriya yoga and the psychology of yoga. She is also dedicated to teaching yoga to people with cancer and chronic pain. She is a Yoga Therapist registered with the International Association of Yoga Therapists(IAYT) which has also accredited PranaYoga Institute in their 1000 hour yoga therapy diploma.
Her retreats are both playful and deeply restorative. Come enjoy Sattva; joy in your very being.